A lot of people in Europe still have the image of Africa as being one poor country without any water or green, but with a lot of dangerous animals. Is this true? Aren’t there a lot of things that we don’t know about the beauty of Africa?
What you need to know about Africa:
– that it is not one country, Africa consists of more than 50 countries
– a lot of African countries have a hot and a dry season. In the rainy season there is a lot of rain!
– there is snow in Africa! The mountain Kilimanjaro in Tanzania is the most commonly known
And don’t forget all these interesting facts about Uganda:
– it is called ‘The Pearle of Africa’
– the Southwest of the country is called the ‘Switzerland of Africa’
– there are approximately 1100 different bird species
– lake Victoria is the largest freshwater lake on earth
– lake Bunyoni is believed to be the second deepest lake in Africa